Welcome to GVCN
The GVCN initiative aims at arresting negative life style and antisocial symptoms among children and youth as well as encouraging parents on how to manage traces of these demeanors in their wards before getting out of hand. GVCN engages our population of children, youth and families in barrier breaking activities, exercises and training that positively inspire and impact them with leadership skills, healthy living culture, ethical social conduct and family values.
Through active collaboration with professional youth mentors, motivational speakers, community leaders, family counsellors, health workers, role models and resource trainers, Global Vision Children’s Network focuses on activity-based group training that helps shape the paradigm of life perception and restores hope to our morally failing society.
What our clients say
Recently, GVCN presented a training program on Children Empowerment program for us to help view and translate our analytics on social vices and antisocial behaviors in our school, so that we can look forward for great kids and do things to make our jobs easier year round. Thanks for the friendly, responsive, and affordable service!
“I want to thank you and your team GVCN for the last event program in our school on “Bulling and Self Esteem”. Bulling looks 50% better and reduce in our school than ever – this gives us the opportunity to freshen things up and keep student more focus.”
Our mission is to inspire, educate and promote cultural competence that impacts children, youth and families in healthy living, ethical culture, social justice and societal values.
- GVCN… Ethical culture for social change.
- Together we can build a stronger future.
- Inspiring transformation to impact life
- Areas of complex social phenomena require our collective efforts to fight.
- Early discovery, treatment and continuous management of these delinquent symptoms will help to promote ethical conduct, social justice and a peaceful society.
- Enhancing an environment where children, youth and families can freely interact, socialize, and feel respected and protected among themselves should be a top priority of this generation.
Welcome to GVCN Blog Page. Our focuses are on building responsible and culturally informed children, youth and families with good integrity and sound knowledge of people, places and culture. If this is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!